| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Dumka in June is very hot at 30.1 °C (86.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in June is wettish. Around 198mm (7.8in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Dumka June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Dumka, India
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Dumka:
- Lhasa, Tibet, China - 713.1 kms (443.1 miles) NNE
- Guwahati, India - 481.3 kms (299.1 miles) ENE
- Cherrapunji, India - 465.7 kms (289.4 miles) ENE
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 465.7 kms (289.4 miles) ENE
- Homalin, Myanmar - 778.1 kms (483.5 miles) E
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 338.1 kms (210.1 miles) ESE
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 727.3 kms (451.9 miles) E
- Kolkata/ Calcutta, India - 222.2 kms (138.1 miles) SSE
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 514.2 kms (319.6 miles) ESE
- Mindat, Myanmar - 757.7 kms (470.8 miles) ESE
- Sittwe, Myanmar - 739.8 kms (459.7 miles) SE